Library policies are enacted by the Library Board of Trustees, a panel of local citizens who are appointed by the Mayor of the City of Burlington and confirmed by the Common Council to oversee library activities in accordance with Chapter 43 of the Wisconsin state statutes.
Library Board Members:
- Bridget Savaglia, Board President
- Danielle Larson, Board Vice-President
- Walter “Chip” Bahr, Board Secretary
- Stephen Plank – BASD representative
- Tom Preusker – City Council representative
- Carol Chaffee
- Kara Czaplewski
- Sarah Guard
- Susan Musgrave
- Katelyn Skiles – Non-voting student representative
- Madeline Thompson – Non-voting student representative
Library Board Meeting Schedule:
Meetings typically take place on the fourth Tuesday of the month at 6:30 p.m. at the library. Agendas and Minutes for meetings are posted to the city website. Members of the public are welcome to attend.
|January 26 – Agenda|
The members of the Board of Trustees are governed by the By-Laws of the Burlington Public Library Board of Trustees, adopted in 1981 and revised regularly since that time.