- Wisconsin Unemployment Insurance: https://my.unemployment.wisconsin.gov/
- DWD Unemployment Online Application:
- Absentee Voter Registration:
- United States Census 2020:
- Food Resources:
https://kenosha.extension.wisc.edu/nutrition-education/ This is put together by the UW Madison, Division of Extension and is updated whenever new information is available. It contains information for both Racine and Kenosha Counties.
- Financial Resources:
https://www.facebook.com/RacineCountyUWExtension/ Also through the Extension office.
- Racine County:
https://coronavirus-response-racinecounty.hub.arcgis.com/ The County has added a webpage for Coronavirus and updates their information daily, so be sure to refresh your web page to make sure you have the most recent information.
- Central Racine County Health Department:
- Wisconsin Dept. of Health Services:
- Job Center of Wisconsin:
- PBS Wisconsin At-Home Learning:
Includes a schedule of daily programs and substantial supporting resources in support of mandated curriculum goals.
- Economic Income Payments (register by May 5)
- 211 Wisconsin
Referrals for a variety of community support services.